2021: The HITH Revolution in a Changing World
The conference sessions will begin the morning of Thursday 11 November and conclude by 4.45pm Friday 12 November. Our international keynote speaker Michel Calmon from the Fondation Sante Hospital at Home Service in Paris will present during plenary three on Thursday afternoon. The Question time Panel on the “HITH Revolution” is sure to be entertaining and thought provoking in our closing session on Friday featuring representatives from Government, Nursing, Academia and Medicine. So please plan your travel to attend the full conference to avoid missing out on any valuable information.
Key highlights being developed for the program include:
- Presentations on the Future of Health Care in general and in relation to HITH
- Presentations on the HITH Experience with COVID-19
- An interactive workshop on Joy in the Workforce
- Lessons learnt within the Fondation Sante Service in France
- Climate & Health
- The experience of providing HITH services in the South Coast Bushfire
- The popular Lone Worker workshop
- Cancer Treatment in the Home
- The Health Round Table National HITH Data
- Use of Technology in HITH Services
- Question Time Panel
This year there will be no concurrent sessions and the conference registration will therefore not take pre-bookings for any sessions.
The program outline is available below. The program is subject to change and more information will be available as soon as possible.
86.67% of survey respondents in 2019 thought the program topics were highly relevant.