2021: The HITH Revolution in a Changing World
The event will be run on a comprehensive platform which is able to deliver streamed sessions with live Q&A.
The conference sessions will begin the morning of Thursday 11 November and conclude Friday 12 November in the afternoon. Timings will be assessed and amended to consider all time zones very soon.
Our international keynote speaker Michel Calmon from the Fondation Sante Hospital at Home Service in Paris will present during plenary three on Thursday afternoon. The Question time Panel on the “HITH Revolution” is sure to be entertaining and thought provoking in our closing session on Friday featuring representatives from Government, Nursing, Academia and Medicine.
Key highlights being developed for the program include:
- Presentations on the Future of Health Care in general and in relation to HITH
- Presentations on the HITH Experience with COVID-19
- An interactive workshop on Joy in the Workforce
- Lessons learnt within the Fondation Sante Service in France
- Climate & Health
- The experience of providing HITH services in the South Coast Bushfire
- The popular Lone Worker workshop
- Cancer Treatment in the Home
- The Health Round Table National HITH Data
- Use of Technology in HITH Services
- Question Time Panel
The program outline is available below. The program is subject to change and more information will be available as soon as possible.
86.67% of survey respondents in 2019 thought the program topics were highly relevant.