2021: The HITH Revolution in a Changing World
The event will be run on a comprehensive platform which is able to deliver streamed sessions with live Q&A.
The conference sessions will begin the morning of Thursday 11 November and conclude Friday 12 November in the afternoon. Timings have been re-assessed for the virtual event to be more friendly to all ANZ time zones.
Our international keynote speaker Michel Calmon from the Fondation Sante Hospital at Home Service in Paris will present during plenary three on Thursday afternoon. The Question time Panel on the “HITH Revolution” is sure to be entertaining and thought provoking in our closing session on Friday featuring representatives from Government, Nursing, Academia and Medicine.
Key highlights being developed for the program include:
- Presentations on the Future of Health Care in general and in relation to HITH
- Presentations on the HITH Experience with COVID-19
- An interactive workshop on Joy in the Workforce
- Lessons learnt within the Fondation Sante Service in France
- Climate & Health
- The experience of providing HITH services in the South Coast Bushfire
- The popular Lone Worker workshop
- Cancer Treatment in the Home
- The Health Round Table National HITH Data
- Use of Technology in HITH Services
- Question Time Panel
An interactive program is available below where you can view our speakers and bios.
A downloadable pdf of the program is also available.
The program is subject to change.
Poster presentations will be featured during the meeting. These will include pre-recorded presentations and a poster or PTT pdf.
86.67% of survey respondents in 2019 thought the program topics were highly relevant.